Certified LIFE Coach | Course Description
What makes our programs different? EXPERIENCE!
Experience matters. The Life Coach Certification™ offers a unique program which we call “Success Conversion Coaching.” Our program is designed to give the competitive edge to career-oriented individuals with the desire to enter the professional coaching arena. Practicing a “values-based” approach to coaching challenges the student to meet the highest standards of critical thinking and ethical reflection while encouraging the development of a highly respected personal and professional behavior.
ICF Approved learning hours through the International Coach Federation, our Success Conversion Coaching Program is an accelerated course delivered over 26-weeks via teleconference and online work. Based upon the eleven (11) Core Coaching Competencies and Ethical Standards as identified by world-wide coaching associations The Life Coach
Certification weaves together the strategies of coaching while developing a greater self-awareness and confidence so that coaching becomes part of who you are. Our program is fully complimented with working forms, worksheets, planning formats and additional reading.
The Success Conversion Coaching program carries with it the designation of Sixty Approved Coach Specific Training Hours through the ICF. ICF approved programs are continuously reviewed to demonstrate their commitment to the highest standards. Each is evaluated for excellence in curricula, core competencies, faculty, structure, proficiency, and ethics to support the highest quality in the training of coaches.
In completing the Success Conversion Coaching program, you are fulfilling many of the requirements for ICF’s ACC credential. Further, you may choose to enter our ACC Mentoring Program to assist you further on your journey.
The Certified LIFE Coach program contains 24 independent, stand-alone modules delivered over 24-weeks. To ensure your success, we provide you with a complete “Turn-key” coaching system.
Our Success Conversion Coaching Model (SCCM) provides you with:
- A model of effective coach/client relationship;
- An effectual client enrollment strategy;
- Coaching session outline guide (you’ll know exactly what to say and you’ll learn quickly!);
- Weekly LIVE interactive teleconference calls that include break-out sessions with partners;
- Weekly teleclass recordings to save for review;
- Peer Partnership;
- Observed-Coaching Sessions with Master Coach to keep you on track;
- Our exclusive business development;
- Affirmation Frame Recordings (subliminal recordings to enhance and support your client’s learning experience);
- Complete business-building strategies to enhance your entrepreneurial spirit. Specialized career training modules:
Our superior course curriculum also includes specialized training in three of the top current coaching niches of our time. We’ll provide you with all of the working knowledge necessary to effectively coach your clients on the following topics: Coaching Emotional Intelligence, Coaching through Career Transitions and Coaching to Wellness.
This training is your private arsenal to leaving our program with your certification in-hand and ability to coach a broad client-base in three popular coaching niches. This is additional invaluable training at no addition cost to you.
How you will benefit from our program:
- You will learn the ‘Core Competencies’ as defined by the International Coach Federation:
- Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
- Establishing the Coaching Agreement
- Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
- Coaching Presence
- Active Listening
- Powerful Questioning
- Direct Communication
- Creating Awareness
- Designing Actions
- Planning and Goal Setting
- Managing Progress and Accountability
- Work with an effective ‘Coaching Model;’
- Business development – learn how to build your successful coaching business faster than you ever thought possible;
- Marketing – discover the secrets to marketing your business without having to ‘sell’ it;
- Convenient morning and evening teleclasses that fit into anyone’s most demanding schedule.
- A wonderful support staff;
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
- ICF Approved 60 Hour Training over 6 Months
- Learn From Anywhere
- Protégé Coach Mentoring
- Complete Coaching Career Strategy
- Enroll Today – Begin In 2-weeks
- Click here for course description
Program Delivery and Completion:
Our Certified Life Coach training is provided via teleconferencing (morning and evening teleclasses are offered). Students are evaluated through mandatory Achievement Challenges and final exam which the student must receive 80% or greater to fulfill the program objectives. The program time-line is six (6) months to completion.
What is included with your course?
Your course includes everything you need to complete your Certification. Programs are complimented by a complete library of working forms, worksheets, planning formats and additional study materials and associated reading. You will be lead by an outstanding team of professionals who will provide all the support and assistance you may need to ensure your success. The question is … are you ready?
*Our online Student Area allows for easy download of all your program materials.
Are there any costs to International Certification?
Our graduate’s International Coach Certification is awarded through the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA), who actively maintains the International Coach Certification of our graduates. In existence since 2004, the CCA is well respected Internationally for their professional standards and profile. A coach’s alignment to a body that provides a cohesive “Code of Standards and Ethics” is imperative to the success of any coach within today’s marketplace. No longer are prospects and potential employers asking only if a coach has been certified, they are also inquiring if a coach is aligned with an organization that upholds a professional “Code of Standards and Ethics.” For most organizations who would hire a coach, this is mandated. The cost of initial affiliation upon graduation is only $54.00 USD for each 2-years.
Don’t be fooled by counterfeit programming. A school of coach training may host the ICF membership logo, however, being a member of the ICF does not mean that the program has been reviewed by the ICF rigorous standards or that it has been approved for official training hours. Please follow the steps below.
Our Success Conversion Coaching Program holds approved coach training units through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and presented in partnership with Rhema International Training Group Inc. You may view the ICF approval by clicking here << View ICF Program Approval >>.