ACC Mentoring | ACSTH Path (ICF Personal Credentialing)
Our ACC Mentoring program is a comprehensive program designed to help you get your ICF ACC credential. The ACC Mentoring Program is a comprehensive by design to help you get your ICF ACC credential. This program includes all three prerequisites for getting an ICF ACC credential – 60 or more ICF training hours, 10 ICF ACC Mentoring sessions. Through this unique mentoring program, you will:
- Gain mastery of ICF’s 11 core coaching competencies
- Identify your strengths and blind-spots as coaches
- Receive feedback and coaching
- Learn through peer discussions and tools
- Refine your core coaching competencies
- Practice your skills of the Competencies at the ACC level
- Gain a thorough understanding of the ACC application process and receive important guidelines and tips to prepare for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) examination
We recognize the importance of becoming an ICF credentialed coach to some. And we bring the same quality to our ACC Mentoring program that has made us the leading coaching training provider.
An ICF credential can brings significant credibility to you as a coach. It demonstrates not only that you have received rigorous, high quality training through an ICF approved program, but also that you have gained extensive practical experience in the field as a coach. It allows you the privilege of using the ICF credential logo on your website and in your email signature, and for clients, it means even greater confidence in you.
The ACC Mentoring program is an add-on to our Certified LIFE Coach program.
Fill in the form below and a coordinator will call you directly.
Associated Fees: $1,100.00 USD
*Fees for ACC Mentoring are not included in your coach training tuition.
To inquire about the specifics related to the ICF Mentoring Program we invite you to use the form located below. Our Master Coach will respond to you directly.